Some of the cutest baby photos taken are during the infant and toddler years. This is when they experience their “primates”. Whether it’s napping, crawling, yawning, smiling or walking, capturing the moment is priceless.
Photographing your baby is not an easy task. Working around the wriggling and wriggling, or pouting and crying, to get the perfect image takes time.
To help master baby photography, check out the tips below!
– Two are needed. If you’re planning a special photo shoot, enlist a helper to help you out. Photography of children alone is almost impossible. You need one person to entertain the child and one to take the photos. Note that this tip doesn’t apply to spontaneous shots – more on that later.
– Patience is a virtue. If you are rushed or irritated, it will be difficult to catch a calm child. They will react to the exhausted energy you are projecting.
– Quantity leads to quality. Always keep your camera with you. It may take 100 photos to get a perfect shot. But, when you do, it will be worth it.
– Familiarize yourself at a young age. Getting your baby used to the camera from the day he is born will help him adapt. The noise of the flash or clicking might scare them at first, but the more they see you with your camera, the more relaxed they will be. When they reach the age of the child, they will pose and say “cheese” at the right time.
– Motivate with fun toys and noises. To get your baby’s attention, shake his favorite toy behind the camera or create funny faces and sounds. And remember to click fast because their attention span will change quickly.
– Lighting is key. Outdoor photographs should be taken on cloudy days or in a shady area. Sunlight tends to make children squint and also creates reflections.
– Focus. A child’s face is priceless. Their eyes can say more than a thousand words. Make sure you get down to their level and focus on their face. Catch them without any disturbing background objects, e.g. cribs, toys.
– Capture action and interaction. Photos of the baby alone are good, but be sure to take a few, including family or friends. Natural and loving moments with grandparents, playing with your friends’ children or walking on the beach with dad or mom are images to cherish. If it’s action shots, be sure to adjust your camera appropriately for action shots.
– Be creative. Play with the camera or change settings. Create black and white photos or highlight a specific color. Enlarge the baby’s feet and hands. Don’t just photograph them smiling or laughing. Get a pouty face or while they are sleeping. The more variety you have, the more memories you’ll have to look back on.
– Share your great work. Send the photos to family and friends or use them for personalized birth announcements or baptism invitations. You can go online for sites that create personalized invitations and cards with your photographs.
Handcrafted by Artists
Sweet House Reborns® offers a variety of unique and exclusive collectible reborn baby dolls, including many lifelike Baby Dolls, Newborn Toddlers, Sleeping Reborns, Boy Baby Dolls, Girls Silicone Babies, each crafted with exquisite craftsmanship and unmatched quality.
With a dazzling collection of reborn baby dolls, kids silicon dolls, smiling dolls, you’re sure to find a doll that will capture your heart. Get ready to experience beautiful creations, exquisite details and expertly tailored clothing when you shop our unique gallery of collectible reborn dolls. Plus, for the little doll lovers in your life, we also have dolls for children sure to inspire hours of fun. With so many dolls to choose from, it will surely warm your heart. Which one will have a forever home with you?
Make With Love
Sweet House Reborns® is a mom-owned and operated, eco-inspired and environmentally responsible reborn baby doll online store. Our mission is to keep our children safe and happy while supporting our sustainable fingerprint on the planet.
The overall philosophy of Sweet House Reborns® is that children and adults can live a life full of love with real life size silicone newborn dolls.
Children are gifts to the world, their hearts are filled with innocence and joy, and all adults were once children. Sweet House Reborns® always stands for pure love.